Friday, February 17, 2012
New Machine
Today we were informed that because Maximus is on 1/4 liter of oxygen he would be using three big tanks a month. So they suggested we use an oxygen concentrator. It makes oxygen from the air and doesn't have to be replaced 3 times a month. So Maximus has a new machine. The only thing we were worried about was how noisy it was going to be. But it's not too bad. To me it sounds like being on my dads job with a generator running in the distance, and it sounds like its breathing itself! Max is doing good today, he even let me take a 2.5 hour nap with him! Like a solid, straight two hour nap! I only woke up briefly twice to make sure he was still breathing because during the day he rarely sleeps more than an hour without making noises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bet those 2.5 hours were heaven!! I bet you felt like Wonder Woman when you got up!
Thanks for the comments :) You will for sure have to check out that pool, it was so much fun!
As far as the Facebook thing goes, you can create a badge for your blog. Under your cover pic to the right there is a little bar that should say Update Info/Activity Log/and then a gear shaped thing with a drop down arrow. Drop down the arrow and it should say Add Badge to your site. I think that is what you mean, right?
The backgrounds & title I get from here:
http://leelou-freelayouts.blogspot.com/p/free-blog-templates-and-backgrounds.html
It takes some figuring out, but she explains everything on how to do it pretty well! There are a few other sites that have them too, but hers are the cutest I've found!
Post a Comment