I think my little man is gaining weight! He feels heavier to me. So I'm praying for over 9 lbs by February 23 at his 2 month check up. He is still wearing newborn diapers and mostly newborn clothes. He is almost in an awkward stage where newborn is too small, but the next size up is 3 months and that's too big and the 0-3 months are mostly too big too. So I'm hoping he will gain some more weight so his clothes fit him better. He is still on the oxygen, and we won't go back to the cardiologist until the end of March. We also go back to the dermatologist on February 20th. Just mostly a follow up and he will give us some techniques in keeping his skin healthy. Then on the 28th we have Kids On The Move coming for the second time to go over some goals and things for the next few months. Also Shriners evaluation appointments on March 5. So some very exciting appointments the next few weeks!
Also a special thanks to my aunt and uncle Taylor for the letter and support. Words cannot express the kindness you've shown us. We appreciate it so much. We love you guys and hope to see you soon!
PICTURES:
Outfit from Aunt Rosey
Roses from my awesome hubby
Watching a 3D movie (Coraline) with mom and dad in the pj's Aunt, Uncle and cousins Nelson's gave us
Love Potion #9... ha ha corny I know. But I had to be cheap this Valentine's
52 ways to enhance my love...
1st Valentine's present from mom and dad





No comments:
Post a Comment