Maximus gained 2 ounces by Thursday! It wasn't the 4-5 we were hoping for but at least he gained! Our pediatrician didn't send us to the hospital because he felt like we were on the right track. So I was happy about that. He did say however that if he wasn't up to at least 8lbs 11oz (right now he is 8lbs 3oz) then he may have us spend a weekend in the hospital to do some tests. I'm guessing Maximus will be pretty dang close to 8lbs 11oz! He is already getting chubbier! And he guzzles his 2 oz bottle most of the time. I'm still pumping before I feed him on one side, then feeding him the ten minutes on the other, then giving him the fresh pumped milk in the bottle. Then I pump both again after I have finished feeding him! It's quite the process, takes about 30 min during the day and about an hour at night because I have to get him to sleep before I go pump again. And I do it every three hours. It's not bad during the day, but exhausts me at night. It's ok though because I'm doing it for him and I love him so much! I have noticed here and there his fingers or toes get these blister looking things on them, I don't know what they are, or why they come and go. I hope they don't hurt him, he doesn't act like they do but I wonder. His skin is doing really well for the most part. I'm still using the Biafine (very expensive by the way) mostly on his leg and his bum. I need to find a before picture and post a it and a current one of his leg so you can see the difference. It's pretty amazing, the Biafine is gold! Love it! Anyways, my little man is a trooper! He's so chill most of the time, misses his Daddy when he's at work and loves being in Mommy's arms (sometimes I spoil him and hold him all day long!). Here are some photos we took and Tony edited for me! I love them!








No comments:
Post a Comment