Monday, December 26, 2011

Daddy is awesome!

Maximus is doing pretty good today. He is trying to learn how to nurse and it's been a bit rough at times. However he love skin to skin time with mommy. He is so content laying with me. He doesn't move a muscle and he could sleep there all day. He has nursed about 4 times today and 3/4 he did really well. I have to say again I have the best husband and Maximus has the best daddy, Tony has change more diapers than me by far! In fact even the first one! I am staying the night at the hospital. They are wanting to ween him from his IV so I need to try and nurse him every feeding. Tony is exhausted so I am making him go home to get a good nights rest without interruptions from nurses and pumping. He has been doing so much for me considering I can barely walk sometimes and can't do housework (which is killing me) or lift more than 7lbs 4oz. Today we've been at the hospital since 10am and I'll be here through the night and tomorrow. Anyone that wants to come visit with me is more than welcome! There's a parents lounge we can sit in. Just let me know! Anyways hope all is well with everyone, again thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, gifts, and love! We love you all! Goodnight!

No comments: