Last night for FHE (Family Home Evening) we had a lesson on the importance of Faith and Prayer. I read a talk by President Thomas S. Monson for the First Presidency Message from March of 2009 Then after our lesson we had a little activity that I had been planning for a while. I bought a Haunted Mansion Gingerbread kit, it came with all the supplies and instructions and you had to build it. It didn't turn out as planned. We got started on it and about halfway through it crumbled to pieces! I was so sad, (literally I was crying, I blame it on the pregnancy) so it didn't turn out as well as I had planned. We just ate a few of the pieces, which were delicious to the point of making us ill, and then we threw it all away. Here are some photos of our disaster. I didn't get any of it halfway built because I wasn't expecting it to break and crumble to the ground.
In other news, we had our Ultrasound last Wednesday and everything looks pretty good. His kidney they were checking is not at 100% like they were hoping, but its functioning really well. They told us that after he is born they will do an ultra sound on him to make sure it is functioning at 100%. He is also in an awkward position with his feet by his eyebrows so we didn't get him to cooperate well and couldn't see his face too much! Little stinker! We did see him stick out his little tongue and he stretched his hand out a little bit. Also we were told he is pretty bald and has fat chubby cheeks! As far as the way I'm feeling, I'm doing pretty good. Still have a bruised rib and still have a lot of pain around my ribs. But other than that I am feeling pretty well. Also we finally picked out some carpet for his Nursery! So I am really excited about getting the paint now and getting it finished! Hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be finished enough to start purchasing the Nursery necessities. I will post before and after pics when we finish it! Only 60 days until my due date (and Christmas) can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment