Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Swollen feet!

Hello friends!

I am currently at work and thought I'd share a pic with you of my super attractive foot! It was just fine about an hour and half ago, then I got up to go warm my lunch up and while walking down the hall noticed my left foot was hurting to walk on. I took my shoe off when I got back to my desk and this is what it looks like!


But it will be all worth it when my little Maximus gets here!

3 comments:

Jerry and Ella said...

It will be worth it!! Hang in there

GreerandJessHaymond said...

I totally remember those days! I was so swollen with Zoe and it took a week or two AFTER I had her for it to go down! By the way you are so cute with your Mommy belly!!!

The Elbaba's said...

Yeah totally worth it! Oh and if we ever have a boy, Daniel said the only name he wants to name him would be Maximus!! He'll so be jealous!