Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 Week pics and Tony's 26th Birthday!

I am now 30 weeks! I remember being in my first trimester thinking that I couldn't wait to hit 30 weeks because it would only mean 10 to go. Now it's here. Crazy! I am feeling pretty great. I am 99% sure I have a bruised right rib. It kills! It's really hard to sleep and I can barely touch it. My ribs are mostly numb all the time so it gets pretty painful at times. I am also experiencing the heartburn, swelling in my feet (another pic below) and an itchy stomach! The best news is that I can drink milk now! Yay! I was so excited. I haven't been able to keep milk, yogurt or eggs down at all! And now I finally can! I missed milk so much, I went from drinking two glasses a day to drinking none. It was so hard. Now I am drinking like five glasses a day and eating cereal like crazy. We have another ultra sound on Wednesday to see if his kidney is fully developed and working correctly now. I am really excited and hope everything goes well. I will update after Wednesday. We went up the canyon again today, we just can't resist the beautiful fall colors. We decided this time to go back to where we got engaged. It's a little hike up to a cute bridge and we took some 30 week photos. It wasn't as colorful up there as we hoped but here are some we got. 






My swollen foot after hiking...


Also as promised Tony's 26th Birthday photo's



Also we have one thing ready for our baby boy! Tony's mom made all the stuff for the bassinet. I love it! 


1 comment:

Ashley said...

hahaha that's pretty funny about the movies!! and i remember the swollen feet!! i feel your pain!