Sunday, October 9, 2011

29 weeks

I am now 29 weeks! 11 to go! It's so crazy. I am hoping it goes by somewhat fast but not too fast because we still haven't got his room done. It's all cleared out and we are ready to change out the window, then as soon as thats done we can decide whether or not we can do new carpet and base. I am really anxious to get it all finished and set up the crib and other things in the room!

Here is a couple of pics of me at 28 weeks, we went up the canyon last Sunday to take some pictures in the fall leaves. I think they turned out pretty good! We hope to go again and get some more before it snows!




Today we drove the Alpine Loop and took some photos. Tony has become quite the photographer! Here are some of the photos we took today.


Below is my favorite!




Also today is Tony's 26th Birthday and I'll post some photo's of that later on in the week! Tony has to change the format on them so that I can put them on here so I'll have to wait until he has some more time! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

you look so good! I can't wait to see your little man!