Thursday, November 10, 2011

A green wall!

We finally have the wall painted! Only 1 coat, we hope to get two more on tonight! Last night we ripped the old carpet out and took off the rest of the old base board and I pulled up all the staples from the carpet being installed while Tony painted the wall. I love the color! I wasn't too sure of it at first because it's really BRIGHT GREEN but it will look really good with the brown carpet we bought and the tree me and my mom will paint on the wall. I cannot wait to finish it! I'm crossing my fingers to have it finished by next weekend, then I can work on finding a crib, changing station and dresser and all the cute decorations I have in mind! I'm almost 34 weeks! 6 more weeks guys! And my little buddy (and Christmas!) will be here! We can't wait. I am hoping to have all my shopping done by the 2nd week in December. I'm still feeling pretty good, just extremely tired! Which I'm getting used to and might as well since I will be the rest of my life now ha ha. And I still have a lot of pain in my ribs and now pelvic pain because he is in position for delivery. 

PS
I have a new niece! Isn't she cute?! She was born 1/1/2011 weighing 7lbs 11oz. We will call her Annabella on this blog (per Tony)


No comments: