Thursday, July 25, 2013

A quick update

It's been a packed two days at the family conference! Tuesday night we got to have some fun and go to an aquarium! It was fun other than Maximus didn't like it too much all he wanted was to play in the splash pad, which he eventually got and I'm sorry I'm blogging from my phone and don't have too many pics. Here is the group of girls with Goltz, and Maximus the only boy here. One of the girls dads actually has it and is here with her but he is not in the picture. They are the only two males here out of the 19 affected. 


Here are a few pics at the aquarium. Maximus watching the fish...


Maximus with his new little girl friend. She is 16 months old and affected by Goltz they are very similar to each other. She is from Iceland and we have been loving getting to know them! 



A huge fish and a green eel....


One of my favorites! A parrot! 


A HUGE python snake...


My absolute favorite thing! I love the Siberian tiger! I cannot believe they had one here! I was so excited to actually see it, it was huge! 


Riding the carousel, I have better pictures on the camera but its late and I'm exhausted so I'll have to post them later. He was mad in this pic because it hasn't started going yet. 


Riding the Ferris wheel....


Yesterday they moved us from one hotel to another where the family conference part is. Maximus was so tired he was falling asleep in his stroller while trying to eat. 


Reading a new story about being different with grandma before bed last night. 


Today Maximus spent most of the day at a kids camp while me and Tony and both grandmas attended a few classes where Dr's and got a LOT of new information on Goltz syndrome. Then tonight we went to a pool party for a couple hours. This is another group photo. 


I'm sorry it's a short update. I will try my hardest to spend some time tomorrow getting better pictures and more info up. I came down with severe allergies it sinus infection on Tuesday and its not getting better. I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight for another packed day tomorrow. 

Love you all! And I love the new NFED and Goltz families! 

No comments: