I know its been WAAAAAAYYYYYY TOOOOOO long since a blog post! So I hope you'll all forgive me. It's been crazy getting ready for Makaius to come and then adjusting to life with 2! It has been so much fun and we have been enjoying it. The next few days there will be a few posts of the last 4 months since my last post. It's not much but it will do right?!
Makaius Christian Sessions was born on September 15, 2013 at 8:42am. He weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long! He came into this world via c-section and it went pretty well. I was really really nervous this time around I think because I knew what was happening and with Maximus it was an emergency and I was so disoriented. I also felt them cut into me with Maximus so I was extra scared of that happening again so they gave me anxiety medication and it made me really sick. This time around I didn't feel anything not even them pushing on my ribs and chest to get him out! So it was nice, I did end up throwing up a lot right when I got into the OR so that was not fun! All around it was a better experience this time around. Here are a few pictures just off of my phone. I haven't really got to the ones on the camera yet!
Here's me 9 months pregnant at 4:30am!
Just an hour or so after he was born, first time I got to hold him
Maximus showing Makaius his cool toe!
Checking out baby brother
On his way home!
Day 2 hanging out with Mommy in the hospital
Big brother playing with toys in moms hospital room. Its the only thing that would get him to stay in my room. Every time he came in he would just cry and cry. I don't blame him! He's not dumb! He knows when he is in the hospital.








No comments:
Post a Comment