Maximus goes in Wednesday for his eye procedure. They will do a series of tests to see where his vision is at. They will let us know what they find out and if he might need glasses. I don't know why but I'm so nervous about him going under again. It doesn't get easier. I hate it so much. I am very emotional already from the pregnancy but thinking about this makes me emotional too and it's not like they are even cutting into him. At least I hope they won't need to. The procedure with be about an hour and a half. I hope the recovery is only a few hours and not longer. And I hope he comes out if the anesthesia a little better this time. It's always so sad and he's so miserable after but with all the rest he's been in major pain. This time I'm hoping his pain will be minimal if any at all. It's going to be done at Primary's and there will be a few dr's there doing it so I'm confident in them, I just hope there's nothing serious and I hope we get good news. I'll keep everyone posted on Wednesday with photos and whatnot. Keep him in your prayers! I know a lot of you do! We appreciate it more than you know. And thank you to those who have donated and continue donating. We are so happy to be going to this conference. 5 days and counting, and we get to meet 18 others affected by Goltz! So excited!
Love to you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment