Maximus weighs in tomorrow at the Dr. I don't have an appointment, I'm just going in to weigh him. I'm hoping he will be over 11 lbs. Also we got the x-ray results back from the Dr about his head and everything looks fine right now. Suture lines are not fusing together! Yay! But his head is pretty flat in the back. Dr just said we will watch it to make sure it doesn't get flatter and if it gets worse or takes a funny shape we can fix it with one of those awesome helmets kids where now days not just for riding bikes or skateboarding. Or if it gets really bad, which I don't think it will we can see a craniologist for it.
Maximus is also 4 months old as of Sunday! I can't believe how fast its going. I used to sit and think about when he would be 3 months or 6 months and how forever it seemed away when I was pregnant. Now it's here and I'm loving every minute of him! He reached a couple of milestones I've been working with him on. I finally got him to take a nap Monday IN HIS CRIB, ON HIS TUMMY for 3 HOURS! I was shocked he lasted that long. I was so happy. I've been trying it everyday for a while and he finally gave in. Everyday I keep trying. He mostly only lasts an hour, but at least he's still doing it. Also I've been showing him his toes and using his hands to touch them and play with them trying to get him to do it on his own. One of the OT's from Kids On The Move showed me this. Yesterday, I had him laying on the couch next to me trying to get him to take a little nap while I read a few chapters but he decided playing was more important and I looked over at him and he was playing with his feet!! I was so excited! I pulled my phone out and captured it! So here is the video: (Don't mind my baby babbling voice)
He has also discovered more vocal sounds and goos and screams a lot. I need to get him on video doing this too, but haven't yet. I'll try to get a good one of him in the next couple of days and post it in the next post. For now here are some more pictures.
Playing Starcraft with dad
Playing outside! He loved it!
In their matching church outfits! We actually went to Sacrament meeting on Sunday! It was nice.
Sleeping with one of his favorite stuffed animals (which is actually my stuffed animal), Skip.
I found this teething toy at Target yesterday and he loves it. He loves chewing on things so I thought it would be perfect for him and it is.
We also had Easter at my moms house this past Sunday! It was so nice! Good food, company and had an Easter egg hunt for the kids and candy bar hunt for the adults.
Grandpa with Hulk and Maximus
All the grandkids on my side, I couldn't decide on 1 picture because they were all so funny trying to get a good one wasn't going to happen! But they are all so cute!
Thanks Grandma Rose! We had a blast!





1 comment:
Congratulations to your husband for passing his exam! I wish him the best as he forges forth and conquers the wild world of real estate.
Susie Q.
Post a Comment