Monday, May 7, 2012

Sorry for lack of updates...

Maximus is getting so big! He is getting so fun now. Not that he wasn't fun all along, just that he learns something new everyday! Last week on Wednesday he woke up pretty miserable and pretty much wouldn't stop screaming. He is never that way so I got a little worried about him. Plus he kept pulling at his right ear and had been for a week. At first I just thought that he discovered his ear but when he kept screaming and pulling at it I decided to take him in to the Dr. Sure enough he had an ear infection. Poor kid! I felt so bad because he was so miserable and I couldn't help him all but holding him and cuddling for two days. Which I didn't mind! We started him on some rice cereal about 2 weeks ago and he does pretty good with it. Sometimes he eats really well and other times its kind of a fight, but I haven't given up. He is almost rolling to his side every time he grabs his toes. I am hoping that he will start rolling over all the way soon. He loves to stand! He hates sitting and wants to walk so bad! You can just tell he wants to go everywhere but can't quite get where he wants. He also talks like crazy! I can't understand a word he is saying, but he sure can carry on a conversation. He also laughs a lot and is very ticklish. We go in to the Dr this Thursday to do another weight check and see how his development is going. I'm a little nervous because he lost 2 ounces being sick. I just hope he has gained that back and then some and that he will be over 11 lbs!

Tony and I are excited for summer and 7 peaks this year! We are really looking forward to the many adventures this summer with our new little addition and we hope he has just as much fun! We will be camping, and swimming and BBQing and hanging out with friends. Also this summer, our 2nd anniversary! Its crazy how time flies! I am also looking forward to our anniversary even if we don't do anything but sit home. We also have a couple of family reunions to attend too so that will be excited especially since some of our extended family hasn't seen Maximus.

Getting ready to eat his rice cereal


The day he was sick, he held this monkey most of the day. He loves it now!



Eating rice cereal!




Watching Transformers with Dad, He loves this! Watched the whole thing!


He had a blow out this last weekend at my Uncle's house. I had forgot to repack the diaper bag and didn't have any more clothes. Luckily my Aunt had a bin from when my cousin (who is now 17) was a baby, so we had something to put him in after I gave him a rinse in the tub! He sure is a happy baby no matter what! I love him so much!


This morning doing his exercises...




Playing with his toes


Another cute video 


Sorry for all the videos, thats what happens I guess when I put off blogging! Gotta try to be better!

Another thing I want to blog about is losing weight. I am really sick of being big, not necessarily fat, but I am bigger than I want to be and I am sick of it. So I figure that if maybe I keep everyone updated on my progress I'll have a little bit more motivation. I am going to try jogging/walking 3 miles 4X's a week and swimming anywhere from 1/2 mile to a mile every week. I am going to weigh myself every Wednesday so I'll keep you updated on all of the progress. Not sure if I want to put my start weight up or not, but I may. I'll decided and do a post about it Wenesday! And I wouldn't mind some cheering on or motivators! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can do motivation!

Go B! You're doing great at the gym (not that I FB stalk you or anything...) and you can keep it up!

Jerry and Ella said...

I want to be one of your first cheerleaders for you. I know you can do this! You are doing awesome and I'm so proud of you. Losing weight is NOT a easy thing to do, but if you keep going the way you are you'll be right where you want to be.

Jerry and Ella said...

I want to be one of your first cheerleaders. You can do this, your already off to a great start! All good things take effort and motivation. Keep it up and in no time you'll be where you want to be.