Eating an Easter egg from his basket
"I'm done taking pictures mom!"
His Easter Basket
In his new Easter outfit for church! Doesn't he look so handsome?
All the cousins on Tony's side
We look forward to this Sunday for an Easter celebration at Grandma Rose's. Also for Easter weekend we went to the Sand Dunes! Yes, we took Maximus and YES he did ride for 5 min with me on my moms four wheeler. I only went just around camp and to the base of Sand mountain. Here are a few pics of that.
I also took Maximus in for a weight check up last Thursday and he was only 10lbs 4oz. So he only gained 2.5oz in two weeks. NOT GOOD. I've just decided that my baby is going to be small. I call the Dr in the morning to talk to him about it since he was gone on vacation during Spring Break. Also a few days ago we noticed a small bomb on his head that started oozing some stuff out of it. We're not sure if its because of his condition or what it could be. I gave it a few days and it cleared so we didn't take him into the dermatologist but I will ask him next time I go in what it could be. This is what it looked like...
Well, thats all for now! I had some video's but couldn't get them to work. I'll have to work with them later and see if I can get them up.











No comments:
Post a Comment