Maximus got to go visit Daddy's work the other day. His Co-workers threw him a little party so my mom came and picked me and Maximus up and we went up to spend a few min visiting with Dad and his co-workers. My mom was smart and snapped a few photos. I don't have very many of Maximus himself.
Tony's Co-workers gooing over Max
A delicious and very cute cake made by one of Tony's Co-workers
Me opening some gifts they gave us! Diapers and wipes! Thank you to Daddy's work for the presents and for letting us come visit!
PS: Did I ever blog about our gingerbread house? My family does a competition every year and we have dominated now 3 years in a row. The competition this year was based on only using two colors (besides frosting), and everything had to be edible and fit on a base no bigger than 24X24 inches. I am going to see if you guys can guess which one is ours by doing a blog poll! You can guess to the right of my blog... Here are the 3 gingerbread entries. To guess which one is ours just check to the right of the blog which number you think is ours (I will leave the poll up until Sunday and then do a post on who's is who's):
#1
Harry Potter: Hagrid's Hut
#2
Beach House
#3
NYC: Twin Towers
No comments:
Post a Comment