Thursday, January 19, 2012
4 weeks!!
My sweet boy is 4 weeks today!! I cannot believe it. He's getting so big. Remember the outfit he came home in? It drowned him!! Now it fits. It's crazy how fast they grow. I already miss him being so little (I know he's still little, but he's getting big to me). I love him so much. I can't get enough of him! Tony is so cute with him too and when he comes home from work Maximus knows its daddy. When I have Tony on the speaker phone or FaceTime Maximus looks around for him. It's so cute. We go to the cardiologist on Monday and we are praying for good news. Over last weekend Max's heart monitors charger decided to quit working so we called and got a new one and they downloaded the information from the one that we had for 3 weeks. Today I had to run to the pediatricians office to get some papers signed for Tony, and while I was there he told me that the results from the download were normal and nothing was out of the ordinary or a concern! I was so happy! He said that he feels like he doesn't need the oxygen anymore. So we will see what the cardiologist says on Monday and hopefully he thinks we don't need to keep him on it too. It will make it easier but harder at the same time. I don't worry about him as much because if he stops breathing or his heart stops it tells me. But without it I think I might be paranoid all the time. I hope it will be ok. I'm sure it will but I'm a mom now so I'm entitled to worry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment