Monday, January 9, 2012

Hangin with Daddy!

Tony has been itching to get his hammock from Brazil hung up in Max's room. Well tonight after work he finally got it done and Max loves it! He has been hanging out with Dad now for about an hour. Here are a few pics. 

Daddy and Me


Fell asleep


All by myself! Sorry it's a little blurry, I couldn't get my phone to focus. 


I love this little guy so much it's crazy! Hanging out with him all day is a blast, even if I'm so tuckered out in the mornings and I want more sleep! He's worth it. He is so much fun. I love being his Mom! And Tony misses him so much when he is at work, all he wants to do when he gets home is hold and cuddle and play with Max. We basically get little accomplished these days. But we are trying to make the most of him being little. They grow up too fast! 

No comments: