Monday, February 22, 2010

Sooooooo TIRED.

I am at work right now, and the new system we have is currently not working. At least for me and what I have to work on at the moment. And because of this, my work is piling up and I am falling asleep at my desk.

I don't think its helping that I have my space heater right next to me and my little blanket Iron Man gave me for Christmas on my legs. Its so cozy I could just crawl under my desk and take a nap. Tempting. I don't know why I am so tired because I got plenty of sleep over the weekend, except last night because I was up until about 1:30 thinking about everything I have to get done this week. I could not shut my brain off!

I have so much to get done this week, the girls on my dad's side of the family get together once a year and do this basket exchange thing where each person has a name and then throughout the year we fill a basket full of things they like or need. I think this is the 9th year we have done it and it is so much fun! I am really looking forward to it. I however haven't even finished my basket for my cute little 12 year old cousin. But none the less I am almost there! Just a few more items to finish and pick up and I'll be done.

Also something on my mind preventing me from sleep last night, were all the things we have to get ready for our FHA inspection on our house so that we can get our loan going through. Yes, for those of you who don't know, me and Iron Man bought a house! It's so fun and exciting! But it's also going to be a lot of hard work. This past weekend we went in and cleaned up the yard a little and turned on the water and gas and got the inside half way ready for the inspection. We want to do and FHA loan because we can get a low down payment and a low monthy payment. I'm not sure what all this means exactly but my dad and Iron Man are being patient with me and all the questions I have. I will make sure and do another post this week with more pictures. But for now, this one will have to do. I am always looking for ideas to decorate with and me and Iron Man are on google getting ideas for paint colors, floors, appliances! So if you hear of any good deals or have any great ideas send them my way! Or if you need to get in some service and wanna stop by and help with any work that needs to be done, we won't complain ;).

Also going on this week is Stitch's birhday. I can't believe he will be 8 years old in 2 days! It's so weird to think my parents adopted him almost 7 years ago. Mom found some pictures of him last night from when he was a baby and I had never seen them. When she showed them to me it was so surreal to think about. We or at least I tend to forget that he hasn't always been with us. The first 18 months of his life were spent somewhere else with somone else. But I am so thankful that my mom listened to the spirit and that my dad was open to adoption. Stitch is so much fun to have in our family even though at times he can be a pain in the butt (hence the nick name)! Anyways, I am helping mom with the friend birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese this Friday night. We'll see how that goes. Well sorry for the long blog post, I better get back to work.

No comments: