Welcome to my new blog name, not much has changed except how you get here, the background and title, and information about myself. I haven't fixed everything yet, but I am working on it so be patient with me! I am hoping to share a lot more about what's going on in my life by using alias names, and not putting a whole lot of information on here that will give me away too much. I have been inspired by many blogs that I have found that use this same teqnique and I hope to grow and learn from them and be able to share inspirational, spiritual, and exciting things happening in my life.
Some of the websites that have inspired me:
http://www.cjanerun.blogspot.com/
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
smalldog.wordpress.com
thecapitall.wordpress.com
http://www.karlaehlers.blogspot.com has inspired me to do more crafts and post them and also maybe start doing give aways! I love crafts and think for the most part I am pretty talented at it, so I need to use my talent and do give aways like she does! Also, inspired my Etsy shop. :)
www.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com One of my friends who also inspired my Etsy Shop! Her's is way cute! And she does a really good job!
http://www.younghouselove.com/
thediyshowoff.blogspot.com
I have a lot more to list, but those are the one's I read the most! I find more links to other inspiring blogs through these. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! And I hope you keep coming back!
2 comments:
thanks for letting me know about your blog! we lost our internet for about a month, and during that time, you went private! i was disappointed i misssed the invite. glad to see i can check out your blog again.
love your valentines. you are very creative/talented.
Brandie, thank you for keeping in touch with me! You are so good at that and I really appreciate it. I am so happy to see that you are doing well. Loved the Valentine cards! Your family Christmas party sounds like so much fun. You are wonderful!
Post a Comment