I'm writing this little update. I'm hoping to maybe get to a better one tomorrow but it might come late.
Maximus is doing great! He's almost walking just a little longer and I think he will have it. He's got such a fun personality. Is getting a little attitude and is learning and growing fast. I cannot believe my brave, strong, precious miracle baby boy will be a year old on Saturday. It blows my mind. This last year has been tough, more on that later. For now, he's got 2 surgeries scheduled and coming up. One is coming up on the 28th of December this will be done in Provo and its for an undecended testicle. They are going to bring both down so he won't have problems in the future and hopefully reduce the risk of cancer. Then on January 14th his cute little fingers will be separated. This will be done at Shriners Hospital for Children.
Well that's all for now, more tomorrow. I gotta get to bed! Hey, at least I know the world didn't end! It's 12:11am on December 21st and I'm still here so that's good.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment