Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maximus's Surgery

Max is going in tomorrow morning at 6 am for his cath procedure. Yes I am still awake. I'm a mom and I'm worried and scared. I will try my hardest to keep updating throughout the day tomorrow on what's going on through here and Facebook for those of you that want them. Thank you to those of you praying for Maximus and us. We truly appreciate each and everyone of you. Tony gave both me and Maximus beautiful blessings tonight to help with the day tomorrow. I love him so much for having the priesthood and being able to use it. I hope we get some clearer answers to this pulmonary hypertension and that it will be fixable! Maximus has been a champion through everything he's been through and I don't doubt him being a champ tomorrow! I love him so much! He's my hero!

No comments: