Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things

8 things I am looking forward to:

1: Getting married in the temple
2: Seeing Iron Man
3: SUMMER!!!
4: Having children of my own someday
5: Owning my own house
6: Buying a new car
7: Going out of the country
8: The weekends

8 Things I did yesterday:

1: Worked
2: Took a nap
3: Took quizzes for extra credit
4: Worked out
5: Spent time with Iron Man
6: Paid a bill
7: Enjoyed the nice weather (I'm running out of things to write.)
8: Looked at failblog.org. Hilarious BTW if anyone needs something to laugh at

8 Things I wish I could do:

1: Be with Iron Man all the time
2: Stop biting my fingers
3: Live in another country for 6 months
4: Go on a cruise
5: Have twins
6: Like running
7: Work full time
8: Be the best girlfriend ever, so Iron Man can't resist falling in love with me and marry me!

8 Shows I watch:

1: LOST
2: The History Channel
3: Mythbusters
4: ANTM
5: The Hills
6: The City
7: The Office
8: Does Youtube count?

I tag whoever feels like doing this

No comments: