Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss USA Pagent



Last night me and Iron Man watched the Miss USA Pagent and I just have to say when Miss California walked out on stage I was making fun of her blonde barbie fakeness!
BUT... When she answered her question about how she feels about gay marriage I was blown away! And really proud of her!

Miss North Carolina USA Kristen Dalton was crowned Miss USA 2009, beating out 50 other beauty queens in the live pageant televised from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
The 22-year-old aspiring motivational speaker and entertainer from Wilmington edged out first runner-up Miss California USA Carrie Prejean, of San Diego, and second runner-up Miss Arizona USA Alicia-Monique Blanco, of Phoenix.
"It feels really natural," Dalton said of her win. "I've worked so be here and this has been my lifelong dream and it's finally here. And whoever knew you could win in a turquoise gown?"


This is Miss Utah.... Laura Kirilova Chukanov Loved her dress! She made it to the top 5 and actually got the highest ratings of online voters!

2 comments:

karla said...

Hey Brandie! I'm glad I found you, too! It looks like life is treating you well. Jeff and I are in Boise now - we moved here last summer after Jeff graduated.

Thanks for sharing this video. I saw some headlines about it online but didn't watch it until now. Good for her!

Brooke said...

Hey Brandie. I have always wondered how you were doing. It sounds like you are doing very well. I'm glad you found my blog so we can keep in touch!