So I have been super busy with school, and work so I haven't had time to update my blog but I will try and do better. I started school at UVU this semester and I'm taking 13 credits. I was really excited to get a pell grant so I could go this year! My classes are pretty easy. Monday and Wednesdays I have Jazz, Yoga and Photography and Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Math and Human Development. I really love my Photography and my Yoga class. I hate math and im struggling in it. I hope I can pull at least a C out of that class! Im pretty disappointed in my Dance class. Its suppose to be a Jazz class and I feel like im more in a lyrical/ballet class. And the teacher isn't that great, she acts like she doesnt know whats going on half the time and she choreographs our routine IN CLASS! So it takes up way too much time and its disappointing. But whatever ill get through it.
Im still working at the Police Department and I really love it! I work as the appeals secretary, and then I do IBR (Incident Based Reporting) its a big job and im still learning alot about it. I love the people I work with, my boss is really awesome! And all the officers are always checking up on me making sure im hanging in there and doing alright.
Me and Hay Hay are still living at my grandma's and the last three weeks she has been in Wyoming on vacation visiting other family members. My aunt Deene and my cousin Amos decided while she was gone to clean out her house, mainly just her room and kitchen. WOW! They filled a dumpster! You wouldnt believe the stuff they found in her bedroom, just a few things: two toilet wands in her drawers, a bottle of Jack Daniels, food, two buckets full of lotions and soaps, she had taken the broom and mops and hidden them in her closet in the back...We have been wondering where some of this stuff had gone for months! Now if something is missing we know where to look! Ha ha. My grandma has Alzheimers and its pretty bad. She doesnt remember from one second to another. Its definitely not fun to see her go through. But we are all hanging in there and making it through.
Anyways, thats all I have for now. I promise to post some photo's of the last couple months very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment