Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagging

8 favorite TV Shows - in no particular order... and I'm not sure I can come up with 8!!
1. Friends
2. LOST
3. The Cosby Show
4. The Hills
5. CSI
6. John & Kate Plus 8
7. History Channel
8. Discovery Channel

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Costa Vida
4. Red Robin
5. Los Hermanos
6. Olive Garden
7. The Lion House
8. PF Changs

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I went to work
2. Cleaned Hay Hay's Car
3. Went to Wal-mart
4. Had 12 year olds ask for my number and told me I was hot! LOL
5. Went to Costa Vida
6. Couldn't find main street in Orem!!
7. Watched How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
8. Went to look at Green Briar apartments

8 Things I look forward to
1. Texts or Phone calls from Iron Man
2. Hanging out with family
3. CHRISTMAS!!
4. Getting married in the temple
5. Dancing!
6. Getting my car paid off
7. Moving to Orem
8. The Hills on Monday nights!

8 Things I love about the FALL
1. The weather
2. The beautiful colored leaves
3. Hiking
4. Halloween!
5. Football season!
6. Shopping for cute jackets
7. Corn mazes
8. Haunted houses

8 Things on my wish list - oh geez! I have more than 8!
1. More money
2. Owning a nice car
3. Making it to the temple
4. Traveling the world
5. New wardrobe
6. Buying a home with my future husband
7. Being the person I know I can be
8. The iphone 3G

I tag everyone!

2 comments:

Elder Peterson said...

i am sorry but thanks about the pic

Tiffney said...

k so... who's Corey??? I want the scoop young lady!!! No leavin me in the dark ;) You're adorable!!! Fill me in on the details when you get a chance. You can email me or something.