~20 YEARS AGO...
I was 4 years old
1. I was in pre-school

2. I lived in Utard
3. I had one brother and one sister
~10 YEARS AGO...
I was 14
1. I had braces
2. I went to Junior High School.
~5 YEARS AGO...
I was 19
1. Was on the Fire & Ice dance team
2. I was just getting into tumbling and trying out for the cheer squad at a university and got my foot crushed 3 weeks before tryouts

3. Went to NYC for the first time and I have to add that I got a new little brother!


3 YEARS AGO...
I was 21
1. Lived in Utard
1. Lived in Utard
2. Worked at a School District as a Special Ed Assistant/Substitute Teacher
3. I was also taking care of my grandma
I was 23
1. I went to Harry Potter 4 movie! It was awesome! Yes I also dressed like this.

2. Dressed as a Barbie for Halloween

3. Picked my brother TJ up from the airport after he served two years in Birmingham, Alambama. Yes I really dressed like this to pick him up. The whole family dressed as rednecks! He didnt even recognize us!

THIS YEAR...

THIS YEAR...
1. Going to school
1. Watching General Conference
2. Going to dinner at the parentals
3. Being lazy
TOMORROW...
2. Going to dinner at the parentals
3. Being lazy
TOMORROW...
1. Working
2. Going to school
3. Watching The Hills
NEXT YEAR...
1. To be at least engaged
2. Have at least 2 years of school finished
2. Have at least 2 years of school finished
3. Visit another country







1 comment:
you haven't changed a bit! All those years have passed and you still look the same. A little taller maybe and no braces any more but seriously... you look the same! Congrats for having the YOUTHFUL looking gene. Good job on the debt thing! You're amazing!
Post a Comment