Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bambino is back! Update on Maximus!

Hello! 

Bambino was a little late this year, got stuck in a snow storm! But he's here and having a great time! Tonight he's set up his tent and he's having s'mores, one of his favorite treats.

(Me and Tony take turns setting him up. Tonight was the 3rd night it was my turn)




Last night (2nd night) was Tony's turn



First night was my turn




I know some think it's corny to do the Elf on the shelf! But we think it's so fun. Maximus is actually loving it this year too so it's getting even more fun. I'll keep updating every few days on what Bambino is up to. 

Today we went to a check up at the eye Dr for Maximus. This appointment was a little less stressful and not as heartbreaking. He did so good sitting in our laps while the Dr checked his eyes for a prescription. It takes a while to do and he was so patient and so good! He needs glasses and they will help him see so much better. So we are going to really try and get them ASAP. It's just been hard getting his insurance figured out and they are not cooperating so we're just going to have to buy them ourselves. Which is totally fine it's just so stupid how particular and stupid insurance can be. We've tried other resources as well and they are not panning out either so we're tired of jumping through hoop after hoop. It's important to get them as soon as we can so we're just going to get them! 

I'm so excited to see him in them. I think he will look so handsome and smart! Even though he already does and they will just add to his personality. 

We are also trying to decide where to put him as far as preschool goes. It's a longer post so maybe if I get some time tomorrow I'll go more into detail about it. As for now, I'm falling asleep writing this so I'm gonna turn in for the night! 

Love to you all!

Just another cute picture of two cute brothers sledding while we were up cutting Christmas trees! 


No comments: