Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Big Top Birthday!

So this is a few days late! But it took me a while to get all the pictures on here and update the blog. Makaius's 1st birthday was so much fun for me to plan! It was a lot of work, but I loved every min of it! I love doing this and I have so much fun with it. A HUGE Thank You to my mom, and mother in law for helping me out in every way they could! And Thank you to all those who came, who helped clean up and so much more! 

Here is the decor:
(my mom made the ticket booth decor, I did all the signs on the tables, and me and my mom made the carnival sign)








Here are the games we played: 
(I put most of them together myself! Had some help from my mother in law and mom) 



Bucket Toss


Ring Toss and Bean Bag Toss



Balloon Dart


Ping Pong Toss 
(I did actual goldfish for the prize)


Kissing Booth
(Guess how many kisses are in the jar)



Duck Pond
(I wrote numbers 1-3 on the bottom of the ducks, then when they picked a duck the number corresponded with the prize. 1 = 3 small pieces of candy, 2 = 5 small pieces of candy, 3 = King size candy bar)


Thanks to Tony, my mom, sister and her boyfriend for their help with the games!



Tony cookin!


Birthday Boy playing games! And playing with Amanda (a neighbor who helps Maximus a lot in nursery) 




Photo Booth!











Cake Smash! He was so dang cute!





Here is a video of him smashing the cake:


Opening presents! 





Video of him so excited opening presents!


The cake:
Me and mom decided to attempt making it ourselves even though I've failed miserably twice now! BUT with some tips from my cousin, it actually turned out pretty dang good! I'm pretty proud of myself and thanks to my mom for helping me AND keeping me sane through it all! I will get better! I actually really love doing them. 




Happy Birthday Big boy! We love you so much! Hope you had a good 1st Birthday!


No comments: