Maximus did pretty well getting his tonsils out. His recovery has been up and down. The biggest problem is that he is getting more teeth! I think 2 more, I can feel one for sure just not sure if there is another, so that will make 7-8 teeth! So he doesn't want to eat because his throat and his teeth hurt. I don't blame him, but it's soooooo frustrating at times. I don't want to end up back in the hospital with feeding tubes and IV's. So I'm praying he heels quickly in his throat so all we have to worry about are his teeth, which I think I can handle. Anyways, he has been quite the trooper. Once we got home he seemed to be doing better but the next day (yesterday) he seemed to be going up and down again. We spent almost 4 nights in the hospital. They let us go home Thursday at about 4pm. I was so excited to see my own bed. You have no idea!!! Well unless you've slept in those stupid pull out chairs that make into a 2 foot wide by 5 foot long bed. Plus we shared a room the last two nights with a week old baby who was really high maintenance and by that I mean the poor little guy was hooked up to everything you could imagine so Dr's and nurses were in literally like every 15 min.
As for me and Tony, we are doing good. Just going day by day right now. Real Estate for Tony is picking up pretty good so thats exciting. I'm still selling Paparazzi Jewelry and it's pretty fun! I need more people to do parties though so if you would be interested please let me know! Christmas is coming and the jewelry is affordable and cute! At the end of this month sometime we will be going hunting. I am pretty excited to go, I always liked going with my dad when I was little and I've missed it. I had so much fun with Tony the first year we were married and went, we didn't get a deer that year so here's to hoping this year we do. It should be fun and maybe we will see some snow! It will be different going with a munchkin this time. Well he's up from his nap now so I better go get him! Until next post, enjoy these pictures and videos!
Playing in the waiting room waiting to be taken back to get ready!
Pre-Surgery
Post surgery. Not fun. He was screaming when I got to him. Poor guy.
A few minutes after I got to him
Getting wheeled to his room
This was his favorite! Going for a ride in the stroller. We did this multiple times a day.
After a ride in the stroller
Sleeping on Grandma
Playing with mom
Chillin' in his hammock, he loves it!
At Target yesterday we found these and put them on him! He looks so dang cute!
At home in his jumper one of his favorite things

















No comments:
Post a Comment