Saturday after discovering another room in our house with painted wallpaper and spending an extra couple hours tearing it off the wall, Iron Man and D Mike Jones decided to go rock climbing! I was not up for it because I didnt feel so hot, and quite frankly was very uncomfortable in my choice of clothing. I was wearing his gym shorts, and a tank top from which I had worked in all day. Aunt Weenie (D Mike Jones' wife) didn't want to climb or repell either because she is afraid of heights. Iron Man wasn't very happy with me because I didn't want to repell or climb, but note that I would have had I been more comfortable. Honestly I can't wait for them to go again so I can be more prepared! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the evening of rock climbing and repelling. Monday, April 19, 2010
Iron Man? or Spider Man?
Saturday after discovering another room in our house with painted wallpaper and spending an extra couple hours tearing it off the wall, Iron Man and D Mike Jones decided to go rock climbing! I was not up for it because I didnt feel so hot, and quite frankly was very uncomfortable in my choice of clothing. I was wearing his gym shorts, and a tank top from which I had worked in all day. Aunt Weenie (D Mike Jones' wife) didn't want to climb or repell either because she is afraid of heights. Iron Man wasn't very happy with me because I didn't want to repell or climb, but note that I would have had I been more comfortable. Honestly I can't wait for them to go again so I can be more prepared! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the evening of rock climbing and repelling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment