Friday, June 12, 2009
So... Are these your bags of empty beer cans?
Yesterday was Kelly Clarkson (AWESOME!!!!), but ill have to blog about that later when I upload my pics. Just wanted to blog about a funny story that happened yesterday! I got a knock at the door and it was 3 maintenance guys for an insulation company. They were there to check out our attic to see if the insulation was ok. So they came in with their ladder and a vaccume and I was talking with them about going to the concert in the rain and they were teasing me about it and stuff and basically the whole time they were there they were just a bunch of old joksters. So the one guy gets the attic open crawls up in there and a few min later pokes his head out and says..."So... are these bags of empty beer cans yours?" And I thought he was joking again so I replied... "I don't think so, can't remember the last time I had a beer." The next thing I know he is piling bags of empty beer cans out of our attic! I didn't know he was being serious! I felt like an idiot! So I exclaimed, "OH MY GOSH! I SWEAR they are not ours! I don't drink!" What the heck? I was so shocked. So they just had to keep teasing me and laughing about it. Then the one guy was like, "At least its not pot." WHAT? Um.... YEAH! I guess he found pot growing in another attic. Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahahahah :D Sure LeQuisha...they aren't yours /wink wink
I hope you at least took them into the recycling place to get some $$$. :)
That is so funny. People our so funny! To bad you couldn't keep them and get the money out of them.
Post a Comment