Monday, February 2, 2009

The Bachelor...

So I watched The Bachelorette last season with Deonna. I watched every episode and when I saw Jason step out of the limo that first night of meeting her I was like he better make it to the end! He was instantly my favorite, not just for his looks (which I might add he amazingly HOT. A little skinny, but HOT.) but he just seemed so sweet and just really amazing. Well I really thought he was going to be the one she chose! He got down on his knee at the end of it and proposed and she said NO!!! OMG I was so mad. I couldnt beleive it. Anyways then sometime in December I saw a preview for the Bachelor! Guess who???? Yep. Jason! I was really excited and I have been watching it thoroughly. I have my favorite girls already and its down to 5. The two girls I wanted from the beginning are still on and I hope that they both make it to the end. So here is a picture of Jason...

And here is the girl I want him to choose...Her name is Jillian. She is 29 and an interior designer. She never causes drama in the house and she keeps her feelings seperate from the other girls. She and Jason had an instant connection and they can really relate and open up to each other.
Then I would put Melissa as Second runner up... 25 year old Dallas Cowboys former cheerleader. At first I was really skeptical about her. But the more and more I get to know her she's so dang cute! I really like Melissa. She seems to be on the right path with her feelings for Jason and being mature enough to be a mom and wife.


And just withing last weeks episode I have come to really like Molly... She is 24 and a Department store buyer. She seems really down to earth and ready to be a mom figure for Jasons little boy. She really has her head on straight. I didnt know much about her until her one on one date with Jason last week. I think he is really into Molly.

The other two that are left...
Stephanie is 34 and is a mom also, so I feel that that is the only connection that her and Jason have. I dont think its on a romantic level. I just feel like they are better off just friends. She lost her husband about 4 years ago and so I also think that plays a big role on why she is still in the running. She bugged me at first, but the more I have gotten to know her the better I like her, just not for Jason.



Then there is Naomi... I dont like her at all. I think she is two faced and I think she is a B with a capital ITCH. No seriously I dont think it will work out between the two if he chooses her. She is too caty and naggy and I dont know... I just dont like her.



And this is DeAnna, the girl who said no... She is not smart. She chose Jesse to be her future husband, which I dont think worked out. He was a professional snowboarder but was basically making no money and retired at like 30. LOL. What a winner.

Anyways, so we are down to 5 girls now and I cant wait to see who he chooses! Its been a lot of drama in that house full of girls who want him! Anyways, he eliminates two tonight so we will see what happens! Im really nervous! LOL.

1 comment:

Elder Peterson said...

WOW that sounds interesting!!! i bet your excited and are way nervous to see who is going tonight!. I am way excited for Lost tommorrow i can't hardly wait!!!LOL!
Thanks for writting on my Blog! NO one ever dose!
Your a great sister and i am GLAD to be apart of your life and the family. Can't wait to see you on sunday or sooner!!!