Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Bachelor Update...

It's down to 2 girls! Im really angry at this point because he let my favorite, (along with America's favorite or at least all the ladies at the Police Departments favorite) go. Yep Jillian is gone. Sad :(. So the 2 girls left are:

Molly...


and my 2nd favorite girl who I think may or may not be better for Jason than Jillian. Melissa....

I hope that he chooses Melissa because I think all around she is much better for him than Molly is. With Molly its a physical thing and with Melissa there is definiltly a lot more. And you can tell that Melissa really loves him and Molly I think is two faced and is just there for the show. Anyways, we'll find out Monday! Im really excited. And I swear if he chooses Molly, I will never watch the show again! Ever. (unless Jillian becomes the next bachelorette!) LOL.

2 comments:

vaultinggirl said...

i completely agree on all of the above statements :)

Knapp Time said...

He really needs to pick Melissa. Although she would be such a good Bachelorette, but they kind of already asked Jillian to be. Booo Molly. We are going to have a bachelor party at Clint's parents house on Monday if you want to come watch.