Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting to know you Christmas tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! I miss going Christmas tree shopping! Who cares if its messy! I would much rather have a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Sometimes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My snowboard
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents or boyfriend
8. Easiest person to buy for? ME! JK, my sisters
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf!
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November sometime, except this year I havent even started
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey, Ham
15. Lights on the tree? Heck yeah!
16. Favorite Christmas song? Trans-siberian Orchestra
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitson, Rudolph!!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? both
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I think shopping is the most annoying thing! And trying to decide what to get everyone
22. Favorite ornament theme and color? Hmmm... I dunno. I like the old homemade random ornaments, I think they are fun cuz you just dont see them anymore
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, potatoes, Turkey
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? ipod adapter, and stereo. And the Crayola glow station and Crayola explotion! You'd think I was a kid! But they look so fun! lol.
25. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Christmas Eve up at my Grandpa's!

3 comments:

Cassie618 said...

we wont be up there until the end of may! they come home tomorow and all is going well. how is life in gods city?

Jessica GaleForce said...

Quish I don't think a little Jared or Jessica running around is gonna happen ever..lol

M. Faisal Lubis said...

Hi, there......

nice blog....

would you visist us......

regards,
faisal