We take turns putting him in the different places each night. The first night we were pretty busy all day and so I rushed at the last min to get him out. It was my turn, tonight is Tony's turn.
Here was night #1:
I will try best to keep this updated daily with his (Bambino) new adventures.
Also today we blessed Makaius. Tony did a wonderful job with the blessing! And Makaius looked so handsome in his tux. I did not get any pictures of him but my mom did. He was really spitty and had a bit of a tummy ache so I got his clothes off pretty quick. Tomorrow we are going to go to the temple and get a few pictures of him and the family so I'm excited about those! I'll post those when we get them but for now this one of him sleeping should do!


No comments:
Post a Comment