That's the question on my mind right now. We have very little food right now, because we haven't had any time to go to the grocery store. Tony picked up a few things last night to get us by for a few days. But I may have to stop by good ol' Macey's after work and grab a few things to make dinner with. I'm thinking maybe this...
Sounds pretty good, hopefully it will turn out looking just like that! LOL. Anyways, we got all moved in on Sat! YAY! So excited! It's been fun putting our little house together, sometimes stressfull not gonna lie. Here are some pictures of my kitchen the way it currently looks. We still have some work left to do on it, but it's just little things here and there. It will change once we get our island finished and we get a dining table to go in the dining room where parts of the island are currently sitting. I already have a list about a page long of things I still need to buy or get for the house. I've been making it while putting things away and finding places for all of our stuff to go. But little by little it's coming together!
I don't have any pictures of the rest of the house because we haven't really finished putting it together, plus I might not put any up because I think we will try and have an open house soon. But if we don't and you if you wanna see it call me!

2 comments:
So so cute!! You have done a awesome job babe!
we need to come see it, i love the kitchen though, it looks really good!!
Post a Comment