This is my Christmas Wish List... None of which I will get ha ha. Mainly because no one I know can afford any of it! Ha.
Nikon d40 camera

Pearl Escalade

Rain Boots (these aren't too expensive but the ones I want are.)

A new bed. Not this exact one but something like it.

A Cricut Expression. I don't really need this because I already have the original Cricut. But this one is bigger and can do so much more! But mom has one so I'll just use hers until I get my own.

I have wanted one of these for a while. And wouldn't mind having one someday, they are really expensive though! I don't really know a whole lot about sewing machines but I'm pretty sure I want a Bernina. Cuz thats what mom has and she is an expert sewer and she loves her Bernina!

New clothes and jewelry

And even though I have said I don't want this.... I wouldn't mind if he popped the question Christmas eve, day, whenever. I wouldn't complain and hosestly I would probably be the happiest girl in the whole entire universe. :) But just so everyone knows... He's not going to, and I am not expecting it and I will not be disappointed because he didn't.

No comments:
Post a Comment