I haven't blogged about some things that happened over the last 3 or so months so I am going to do that now... Hopefully I will do it in order. I'm sorry for the Blog OVERLOAD, but I hope you enjoy...
TONSILSThis is when I got my tonsils out. I was waiting to go into the surgery room. I look cute huh?
This is me right after the surgery. I was in A LOT of pain. I didn't really know what was going on and mom said I kept repeating that my lips hurt. Mom was really awesome and she was there with me the whole time and took care of me while I was out. She's pretty much the awesomest mom ever! Yep.
Iron Man was so cute, he brought me flowers, a balloon and pudding and juice and all kinds of goodies! He was really good to me through the whole thing! I love him!
TRAFALGA
The pictures aren't very good, but one night me and Iron Man went to Trafalga and played Miniature golf! It was really fun and I almost won! He won me by 1 point!
This is me, I hit the ball really hard and it was inches away from hitting Iron Man (but he is Iron Man so I guess if it hit him it wouldn't phase him right?), it flew over him and was way off into the rocks.
The score sheet.
REUNION WITH IRON MAN'S FAMILY
We went to the family Reunion over the 24th of July. It was a lot of fun! We got there on Thursday night (the 23rd) and stayed through until Saturday night. We had so much fun just relaxing, fourwheeling, GEO caching, and eating.
This was on a trail. Iron Man kept putting his feet up on the fourwheeler. Talk about relaxing! PS those are his totally AWESOME toe shoes. He loves them.
My studly man. He's hot.
There were all these little lakes/ponds up there. It was really cool and so pretty!
We got a little bored while up there and I found this stuff you make bubbles with and we were trying to see who could get the biggest bubble. I think I won.
Riding in the Gator. It's like a fourwheeler but you sit side by side and strap yourself in.
GEO Caching, this was my first time and I loved it! I can't wait to go again!
All the kids trying to get the candy out of the Pinata! Iron Man's niece (11) is hitting it in this picture.
Just me.
LABOR DAY CAMPING
For Labor Day my family went camping up the Canyon. It was really pretty. We rode fourwheelers, the boys built a ramp to jump off of, played campfire games, ate really good food and relaxed! Everyone who went: Me and Iron Man, Michaelangelo and Rosey (my sister and her husband), Mom, Skipper (sister), Stitch (brother), Pop Eye and Blondie (aunt and uncle), Boone (cousin), Bridger (cousin), and Dennis and Shaniah (aunt and uncle). Everyone went up earlier on Friday and me and Iron Man were just going up Friday night after work. We left at about 6pm. Mom had texted me about that time telling me that they had just arrived at the campground. I guess they were camped high enough that they had service. So we had about an hour and a half before we would get there. Mom had faxed me a map of how to get there earlier that morning and we talked about it and it didn't seem too hard to manage. Well we got up the canyon exactly where we were suppose to turn off, where supposidly there is suppose to be a rest stop, and there was no turn off anywhere and no rest stop! Just a bucnh of construction. We were so confused. So we decided to keep driving thinking maybe the miles are off. A little bit further we found a turn off but it didn't say "Tucker" anywhere! The only other information we had was that we were going somewhere that was called "Bennion Creek" up Sky Line. There was a fork in the road with no sign's either. So finally we asked someone and they said they knew where it was and to take the left fork and go up a couple miles and we would see the campground. So we did. But after a couple miles, there was another fork in the road. None of those signs led us anywhere near where we were suppose to go. Needless to say. We were lost. For two hours. And it was freezing. We got on the fourwheeler after looking for a half hour because it was easier. Everyone we talked to kept pointing us in the wrong direction. We didnt know what to do. Finally we found some people we hadn't talked to so I just said, let's ask them if they have a phone that works and we can call my mom. We didnt have service. So we stopped and asked them and the guy actually knew where we were talking about and told us that it was on the other side of the mountain!!! That we needed to go up the right fork down at the bottom!! OH MY GOSH! After two hours and freezing someone knew where we needed to be. So we went back, loaded up the fourwheeler and decided to try going up the other side. Sure enough about half way up, here comes mom in the truck looking for us. I was so happy! I'm just thankful for a boyfriend who kept his cool, and even tho it was frustrating he didn't give up.
This is a picture of me after a really long fourwheeler ride. It was so dusty and we had a lot of fourwheelers so everyone got dirty!
Me, Rosey, Iron Man and Michaelangelo built the fire up really big one afternoon.
Playing games around the campfire
It rained A LOT, I found this rainbow after one of the storms not too far from our campground
The boys making their jump for the fourwheelers. They spent pretty much all day doing this, and kept fixing it and fixing it. But it kept them entertained and kept the girls entertained watching them jump off of it to see who could get the highest.
Stitch going off the jump with Pop Eye. He loved it!
Pop Eye going off the jump
Iron Man
Stitch
Me and Iron Man
Left to Right: Boone, Michaelangelo and Rosey, Skipper, Bridger and Stitch
Ok... Last post for now...
CORNBELLY'S!
We had so much fun at Cornbelly's. We couldn't find anyone to go with us since the BYU game was that night and everyone was at that. But it was fun just going the two of us. We did a lot of things while there.
This was a cool water rig thingy at the entrance. It was a pretty cool contraption. You would pull a colored lever and then it would spit, or spout water out at some other end! But you didn't know where the water was going to come from.
Iron Man being silly in the corn maze
Me in the Princess pumking carriage. It was really pretty!
Shooting pumpkin blaster guns!
The haunted DRAGON! It was more cool than scary! Iguess if you were little then it would be scary.
Racing the tractors. They were tiring! Oh my gosh! I'm outta shape! Iron Man won, but I was close behind.
Going down the slides. They were really fast! We couldn't get very good pictures.
The cool pumkins! I took lots of pics but these were the cutest ones....
A big rocking chair
THE END.
5 comments:
Your blog is cute you did a great job. You have had a ton of fun these last few months. Keep it up.
Awesome update! I love all your super cute pictures!!
Looks like you have been keeping busy! It is fun to see what you have been up to!
Looks like some fun filled weeks, except the surgery. :( Hopefully you won't get sick as often now.
So glad I'm able to see whats going on in your life! Also, seeing you once a year is not enough!
Post a Comment