Monday, March 30, 2009

Sometimes I just need to be five years old again!

So, me and my roommate Hay Hay got REALLY bored Friday night. And Hay Hay was in a bad mood, so I told her we needed to do something exciting that didnt
cost money because im POOR! So we built a hut out of our furniture! It was SOOOOOOO much fun. I kinda had to talk Hay Hay into it because she was in a bad mood but once we got going it was an eventful adventure! We even slept in it! So here are the pictures of our HUT...

Hay Hay Just Chillin, Eating her POPCORN she made me pop for her because she wouldn't get out of the HUT to get it herself!
Those are our mattresses so we didn't have to sleep on the floor!

We were trying to decide how to fit both of our mattresses.
We made a MESS! But it was fun! We watched THE HOUSE BUNNY. Hay Hay was asleep before it was over.

This is a video of Haley being CRAZY on the beds! I was glad she got EXCITED and out of her bad mood!

No comments: