I wasn't tagged, but I thought this would be fun! And I'm bored.
I am: excited for the future
I know: the gospel is true
I want: to live happily ever after
I have: so much to learn
I dislike: pea's, drivers that dont know how to drive, no toilet paper in restrooms, mean people that yell at me.
I miss: strawberry, my grandma
I feel: tired, stressed about school
I hear: my heater
I smell: like coconut
I crave: chocolate
I cry: when I get hurt, or feel sad
I search: for potential
I wonder: about the sanity of people sometimes
I regret: nothing
I love: learning anything new
I care: about you
I worry: about way too much!
I remember: being younger and life didnt seem so complicated
I believe: in god
I dance: as much as I possibly can!
I don't: like mean people
I argue: to try and prove a point
I write: in a journal
I win: never
I lose: my mind sometimes. and my keys a lot.
I wish: I had more time to do what I want
I listen: to my friends, family when they need someone to talk to
I can usually be found: at home, work, school, dancing
I am scared: to not be loved
I need: to do math homework
I forget: little things all the time
I am happy: most of the time
I tag whoever feels like doing this!
No comments:
Post a Comment