Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag Your It!

Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random/surprising facts
-Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it is:
Joys
1. Dancing
2. My Family
3. Hanging out with friends
Fears
1. Drains, or pipes
2. Loving someone and not being loved in return
3. Losing someone close
Goals
1. Getting out of debt!
2. School
3. Being a good mom/wife
Obsessions/Collections
1. M&M's
2. Shoes
3. Anything to do with NYC
Random Surprising Facts
1. I can wiggle my ears. I know weird.
2. I want to live in a foriegn country for a year after I get married.
3. I have like 4 journals! I love journal writing!
I tag everyone who hasn't already done this!

2 comments:

Kandas said...

Hey it is fun to see what everyone is doing and what people are up to now days. Working for the police huh?? WOW!! Good for you!
It was also really fun to see your pictures of Park City, I am going there next month and so thanks for the good ideas!!

Good to see you (in the blogging way) LOL!! Keep in touch!

The Dahle's said...

hey brandie! your blog is so cute too! looks like you are having a fun summer!